#1 Greetings!


Hello! I'm Sandy Chen. My major is Business Administration. I always go jogging and hiking
because it would release my stress. Then, I will get more peaceful and get healthier. On the other hand, I'm from Jhongli, Taoyuan. Most of the people thought that Taoyuan has lots of foreign workers and has no any features. Actually, We have diverse culture and delicious foods. Here are some recommendations for you when you take a trip in Taoyuan. If you eager to try some Yunnan cuisine, you can go for 阿美米干 or 大鬍子米干. Moreover, you can go to Daxi old street, Zhongyuan night market and Jhongli night market etc. Hope you guys will find the interests during the trip. 

Comments

  1. Hi, My name is Iris.
    Nice to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello!Nice to meet you!
    Thanks for reading my blog!
    Have a nice day:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to teach in Jhongli, for about 5 years. A very nice city to stay.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

#10 Assignment

#2 Vocabulary Exercise