#4 Six Minute English

I think that most of people really care about their appearances and I do either. So, that is the reason why I chose the subject " The way we look ".
(http://www.bbc.co.uk/learningenglish/english/features/6-minute-english/ep-151231)

Starting from the question, from a study done in UK, which physical attribute were men most likely to say was their favorite? A) their hair B) their face C) their height. My answer is different with Neil. His answer is A) their hair, but mine is C) their height. As far as I know that foreigner usually taller than Asians. In the other hand, most of them have thin hair. I assume that Neil pick A) their hair because he doesn't have thin hair.LOL. The content also talked about either men or peacock cares about their appearances.

In the past, appearance stands for attractiveness or does your gene strongest enough?Nowadays, people can do plastic surgery, we all have the chance to be prettier, to have slender/ muscle figure. As I see it, if it could make you confidence or positive. I will support it. Life's too short to even care at all.

Comments

  1. Interesting topic, isn't it? But i guess mean really care about their hair, especially middle-aged men. But height is also important though...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

#1 Greetings!

#10 Assignment

#2 Vocabulary Exercise